There are several energy sources but, in order to improve the operation, flexibility,reliability and efficiency there is a big trend to connect them to a bigger system called the Smart Grid.
So far, Smart Grid’s energy sources and all the equipment related with transmission, distribution and connection of them, include:
Nuclear, Thermal, Hydraulic, Fossil and Renewable ( solar , wind, tide, biofuel).
Our contribution is that we can now add and extra source of energy: Human Energy.
Energy from humans is clean, pure, available and very important :renewable.
What if people were a very important contributor of energy. In our proposal for a greener world, humans can make a better contribution by supplying their own energy. Helping human energy powered technology could bring enormous benefits and impacts on several fields: Environment, Energy, Health, Economy and Society.
All kind of energy sources which are renewable and eco-friendly can be considered as ECO-energy sources:
Renewable energy (Solar, wind , tide, biomass, Algae) and Human energy.
In our ECO-nomY all the ECO-energy sources are welcome to join. By grouping them all we are generating a lot of advantages which are not currently present:
- Real time information of the sustainable sources in terms of Energy in Kwh.
- Online data of the world… in real time
- Daily information of the contribution of ECO-energy to avoid GHE gases.
- Economic behavior and interaction of sustainability.
- Separate information by each type of source.
- Better usage of help funds for sustainability.
- Financial incentives for manufacturers and buyers of eco-friendly equipment, sustainable sources users and producers.
- Cross data of ECO-energy and its implications in economy, health, environment, energy and transportation.
ECO-energy, within ECO-nomY, represents the real sustainability, perhaps with more powerful actions and with the online accountability of the sector worldwide!