Now, having a new positive attitude towards protecting the environment is really paying off!
Sustainable Actions are all those actions which can benefit the planet. There are many ways:
- Riding a bike to work or to school.
- Planting trees
- Bringing your plastic bags at shops
- Refusing plastic containers and straws
- Using public transport instead of your own car.
- Installing solar panels
- Implementing renewable energy sources like biofuel.
- Instead of re-using plastic bottles, sending them back to the manufacturer.
- Using the energy from the sun, wind or tides.
- Educating others on sustainable practices.
- Using the energy from humans to make any work ( mechanical or electric)
If every person develops at least one sustainable action, the total contribution will produce big changes!
The way ECO-nomY measures any sustainable action and bring it to the platform of varies.
- Some sustainable actions like riding bikes (by encouraging workers and students) are attended by other platforms which can send their daily data to us.
- For programs on returning plastic to the manufacturers, avoiding more consumption of plastic products( bags, straws, etc) ECO-nomY uses DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) with the affiliated programs.
- For solar systems and installations, in order to connect them to ECO-nomY some communication protocols have to to be used. Adding an ECO-meter supplied by us is another possibility.
- Human Powered Devices and ECO-bikes include and ECO-meter which is already fully compatible with ECO-nomY.
We are always willing to include new Sustainable Actions.
Environmental and Technological partners are welcome!